From Reef and Rainforest - An Environmental Wiki of Marovo Lagoon, Solomon Islands
Lesson Plans aim to have the following criteria:
- Compliant with identified objectives of the current Solomon Islands National *Education Action Plan (NEAP) and SIG Strategic Development Plan, such a Outcome Based Education (OBE)
- Strongly integrated with the current Solomon Islands Ministry of Education curricula for science, technology, environment, mathematics and other related subjects
- Spread over an agreed Year range
- Encouraging respectful group work between girl and boy students to encourage Gender Equality
- Highlight the unique role of women to encourage Gender Equality
- Encourage group work between students and community
- Conforming with traditional practices of restricted information, as some information may not be shared
Teachers have been Trialing lesson plans in the classroom and amending them as appropriate also developing a Marovo Reef and Rainforest Encyclopedia in the Solomon Islands Curriculum Matrix along with a ICT in the Solomon Islands Curriculum Matrix
Pages in category "Lesson Plans"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
Media in category "Lesson Plans"
This category contains only the following file.
- Busu lessonplan.docx